The book is tandanannnn…Grace Based Parenting by Dr. Tim Kimmel.
The book is divided into 11 Chapters, and I will do one blog entry per chapter:
- Why Well Meaning Parenting Falls Short
- The Truth Behind Grace
- A Secure Love
- A Significant Purpose
- A Strong Hope
- A Delivery System for Grace
- The Freedom to Be Different
- The Freedom to Be Vulnerable
- The Freedom to Be Candid
- The Freedom to Make Mistakes
- Evening Grace
So let’s get to it shall we?
A Secure Love
One of the key messages of the book Grace Based Parenting, is to ensure that our child grows up with secure love, one that is
…a steady and sure love that is written in the hard drive of children’s souls. It’s a complete love that they default to when their hearts are under attack. It’s the kind of love that children can confidently carry with them in the future.
How do we make love secure for our children?
- Children feel secure when they know they are accepted as they are.
- Children feel secure when they know they are with a loving and honoring family.
- Children feel secure love when they receive regular and generous helpings of affection.
How can you give your child secure love today?
* It’s available on Amazon, as an e-book and a physical book, and at the Victory Fort Bookstore as a physical book.