And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
1. (1) allegiance to duty or a person; loyalty ; (2)fidelity to one’s promises; sincerity of intentions
2. a(1) belief and trust in and loyalty to God; (2)belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion; b(1) firm belief in something for which there is no proof; (2)complete trust
3. something that is believed especially with strong conviction; especially a system of religious beliefs
Now FAITH is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
1. to desire with expectation of obtainment or fulfillment
2. to expect with confidence; trust