The Summer Programs for kids are soon ending. Often times, culminating activities include gatherings of parents and kids. And kids will be asked to bring food to share during the event.
Here is something so easy to prepare and very healthy as well! Fruit Kebabs!
- watermelon slices
- strawberries (sliced half)
- seedless grapes
- pineapples (sliced into cubes)
- Slice some watermelon.
- Using fruit cutter (flower or star shape is best to use!) available in most Japanese discount stores, cut-out shaped watermelon.
- Prepare the other fruits you will be using. Mangoes can also be a good addition (if available).
- Insert each kind of fruit in a bamboo stick or skewer.
What is your favorite potluck food?